Originals Publicity Manager - DACH
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The successful candidate for the Originals Publicity Manager - DACH role will likely:
- Have 7-10 years of experience in a German entertainment PR setting
- Possess a keen understanding of new and traditional media.
- Be able and willing to think on a Pan-European level
- Be able to understand and comfortably interpret business and technology issues.
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Have excellent media relationships and experience executing a PR strategy and work well across disciplines to execute campaigns.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Have experience managing agencies, be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, journalists and other media influencers.
- Experience managing a team would be preferable
- Some international travel will be required.
To succeed at Netflix, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to think innovatively - connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
- Succinct Communicator. Great writer and clear talker. Can organise, summarise, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
- Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
- Pragmatic, organised and detailed. Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organised.
- A smart minimalist. Keeps things simple. Knows that global communications can be made complex---and will resist and prevent that.
- Has a Point of View. An independent thinker willing and able to express and support a point of view.
- Pace moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
- Can change course, be scrappy and get things done within short time frames.
- Integrity. Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Marketing Manager
Mendix, Boston, MA
Director of Demand Generation
Splash, New York Office
Offline & Partnerships Executive / Manager
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Member Services Coordinator
Starcity, San Francisco, California
Vertical Strategy Lead - Financial Services
Pinterest, New York, NY; Chicago, IL