Senior Software Engineer, Partner Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Required skills and attributes:
- You have experience integrating applications into complex embedded platforms.
- You love pointing to products on the shelf (and in the homes of your friends) and saying "I worked on that!"
- You know what's important when releasing software to partners – ideally, you have worked as a software developer producing as well consuming an SDK.
- You're comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership.
- You enjoy working side by side with partners on tough problems.
- You can tell when a problem is going to come up again, and you take the time to document the solution, once and for all.
- You are an experienced C++ programmer.
- Have a deep understanding and appreciation for the complexities of embedded software development.
- You know how to create and debug code on multiple platforms.
- Ideally, you have a deep background in one or more of: embedded system development, Linux system-level programming, audio/video playback, embedded graphics and UI programming.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Database Engine
MemSQL, Seattle, WA
Lead Software Developer
Software Engineer - Internal Tools & Test Infrastructure
Kensho, Cambridge, MA
Instacart, San Francisco
Sr. Software Engineer - Voice Connectivity
Twilio, San Francisco, CA