Technical Program Manager - Privacy Assurance and Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We need you to . . .
- Be a key product and technical leader for data privacy across Netflix.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand priorities and needs.
- Manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders, prioritize deliverables, drive and track decision-making and deliverables.
- Serve as a privacy engineering subject matter expert for product designs, decisions, and implementations.
- Translate requests from internal customers and partners into product and technical requirements.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in back-end data collection, sharing and utilization.
- Build architecture diagrams that explain how our tools interact with data so as to bring clarity and drive decisions.
- Communicate your accumulated insight clearly and concisely in writing to a diverse set of audiences with varying technical and subject matter backgrounds.
- Collaborate and build relationships both internally and externally. Leverage your external relationships to benchmark and maintain knowledge of industry best practices.
- Possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Be able to navigate complexity and operate in a highly fluid environment
- Have a “Fail Fast” mentality
- Be excited by Netflix's culture, and contribute to its growth.
Desired Background (Technical Skills):
- General knowledge of security and privacy issues relevant to international consumer web services and e-commerce
- An understanding of the challenges and advantages unique to security and privacy in the public cloud
- Extensive knowledge and experience with various security and privacy-related compliance regimes/regulations/standards (e.g. VPPA, COPPA, GDPR)
- Familiarity with the purpose, design, and implementation of various control frameworks (e.g. ISO, COBIT)
- Experience in product management is a plus
Desired Background (Education and Other Qualifications):
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or information technology (or equivalent)
- Security and/or privacy-related certifications such as CISA, CISM, CIPP, CIPM
- Project/program management certifications such as PMP is a nice to have
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer - Backend
Moda Operandi, Headquarters NYC
Nortal, U.S., Kirkland, WA
Getaround, San Francisco, CA
Upthere, Redwood City, CA
Tech - Client Delivery Implementation Specialist
Exiger, London, UK