Senior Fullstack Engineer - Real Time Data Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Netflix is the leading provider of streaming video, reaching over 100+ million subscribers globally. Our subscribers consume over 125 million hours of video per day and account for about 37% of the downstream Internet traffic in North America. Subscribers enjoy Netflix on more than 1,000 different device types. Supporting this global brand presents significant engineering challenges.
We are a data-driven company, handling trillions of events per day to answer many application and business related questions. At the center of providing scalable solutions to these challenges is the Netflix Real Time Data Infrastructure team. This team is responsible for building Messaging as a Service and Stream Processing as a Service to collect, transport, aggregate, process and visualize various events. All engineering teams at Netflix use the platform and build application and insights on it.
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated Senior UI Engineer to join the Real Time Data Infrastructure team. You will be an integral component of our development teams and the features you build will enable our partners to use the infrastructure in a self service manner. Our product teams build and launch new features at blistering pace - think weeks vs. months or years.
- Design and implement front-end and user experience for the platform.
- Knowledge of developer API services and collaborate on features from concept to finish
- Leverage and contribute to open source technologies
- Iterate quickly and incorporate feedback
- Partner and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience in integrating Web Services and APIs
- Strong background in creating responsive, intuitive frontend experiences
- Bachelor's degree in CS, EE or similar
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit