Creative Producer, Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In this role you will:
- Drive creative innovation, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions.
- Lead, plan, and manage internal and external integrated production and localization communications and workflows, ensuring the timely delivery of all Netflix assets.
- Support the implementation of global campaigns in market, leveraging global materials and your knowledge of the Latin American market to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- Define, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
You should have these qualifications:
- Fluency in English AND Spanish is required.
- In depth experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, producing for marketing campaigns with a special emphasis on video, social, OOH, and high impact digital.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign localization, production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Knowledgeable of and familiarity with leading digital and advertising agencies and production vendors in the Latin American market.
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects in parallel with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
You’re the right person if:
- You embody our Culture and Values.
- You are able to identify the promise and possibilities of technical specifications, rather than seeing them as limitations.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Podcast Network Internship Spring 2019 - Los Angeles
Studio71, Los Angeles
HotelTonight, New York
CityTeam Project Consultant (Seattle)
BuildZoom, Seattle, WA
Senior Manager - Brand Marketing
Content Marketing Executive
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Community Manager - East Bay
Yelp, East Bay, CA