Senior Marketing Manager - Benelux
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Senior experience in setting up (social) conversation and earned media driving marketing activations in the Benelux market.
- Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
- Creativity, we are looking for someone able to turn cool ideas into reality. Someone who can play with our content and our brand to create impactful word of mouth within the right audience with the right message.
- Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art and video execution, media, advertising, and entertainment marketing.
- Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects with an emphasis on digital and social media.
- Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
- Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You are a culture ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the Benelux market as well as being a true Netflix culture example.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Intern - Madison
Yelp, Madison, WI
Retention Marketing Manager
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Creative Production Lead, SEA (Indonesia) - Marketing Operations APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Digital Marketing Specialist (9 Month Contract)
Lookout, London, UK
Public Relations Manager
Partner Success Manager
Ellation, San Francisco