Senior Software Engineer - Growth Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 5+ years of development experience in at least one of these languages: Java, Scala, or C#
- Experience working on high-volume server software
- Knowledgeable about RESTful API design and implementation
- Ability to work cross-functionally with engineering and non-engineering teams.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in building high-performant, scalable backend services in the cloud (especially AWS)
- Experience running A/B tests to optimize the growth of a product
- Experience with highly distributed tiered service architectures (a.k.a. "microservices").
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with data frameworks such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and Spark
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps Engineer
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town
BounceX, New York
Professional Services ITSM Consultant - West
Cherwell Software, United States
Business Analyst, Merchant Policy
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Senior Software Engineer, Cryptocurrency