Casting Administration Associate, Original Studio Features
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities will also include:
- primary/initial point of contact between Netflix and talent agents and attorneys with respect to non-Schedule F actor contracts;
- draft all non-Schedule F actor contracts and send them to the production office and/or the actor’s representative(s) for signature;
- work with production attorneys to prepare and negotiate riders to such agreements as necessary; responsible for ensuring agreements are signed and processed in accordance w/ Netflix policies.
- working with other groups, including Studio Engineering, to help develop a Casting Administration internal database/website to ensure project, performer and agent information is complete, including contact information, deal points, credit, role, etc.
- creating and updating forms and templates to improve the efficiency of teams;
- reviewing project-specific cast contracts to ensure accuracy of contracts, signature, and payments for Original Studio Features;
- advising post production on cast contract requirements when moving, splitting, and deleting scenes, and ADR payments
- advising and educating producers, casting, production, finance, post-production and production legal (in-house and external) of the requirements under the SAG-AFTRA (and/or other performer unions) contracts.
- Review all Looping deal memos received from the post supervisor and/or loop group assigned to the project to ensure compliance with Netflix policies and SAG rules; draft, review and obtain signatures of all Looping contracts, and enable access to signed agreements to all internal stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of directly relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of SAG-AFTRA Collective Bargaining Agreements, especially the Theatrical Agreement.
- Prior experience working with G Suite and Google Sheets preferred.
- BA/BS preferred.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Clear and concise interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across functions, think practically and be solution-oriented;
- Ability to respond positively to change and be respectful of new ideas;
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines;
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise;
- Ability to embrace and advocate cultural diversity;
- Flexible, innovative, and solution driven team player; and
- A great sense of humor.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Platform - Graphics Programmer
Hi-Rez Studios, Alpharetta, GA
Associate BI developer, Sales Operations
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
NetOps Specialist MID - 925-14
World IT Solutions, New Orleans LA, US
Senior Customer Success Manager
Reflektive, San Francisco, CA
Director, Product (Insurance & Safety)
Lyft, San Francisco