Creative Marketing Manager, International Originals (France)
Netflix, Paris, France
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What will you do?
- Play a key role in building strategy and creative campaigns (e.g. marketing shoots, AV and key visuals, paid assets) for the international launch of French original films and series.
- Partner closely with EMEA regional marketing teams to develop authentic campaigns that are built on regional insights and connect with local audiences.
- Write creative briefs to guide the global creative process wand align internal marketing teams on goals and overall strategies.
- Project management of campaign and management of workflows with internal and external stakeholders (internal marketing teams, filmmakers and talent and creative agencies).
- Facilitate cross-functional initiatives including (but not limited to) leading, organizing, mobilizing and planning internal task force meetings and brainstorm sessions and external filmmaker kickoffs/presentations.
- Collaborate with our world class product/engineering team to integrate our originals marketing campaigns within the member product experience.
Who are you?
- You have a proven track record of building impactful, world-class 360 creative campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist.
- You love international TV and film content and have deep knowledge of the entertainment landscape and media trends both in Europe and globally.
- You are a connoisseur of trailers, key art and digital/social media
- You are a natural team leader with an ability to build strategic foundations, conceptualize campaign approaches and articulate creative ideas that people rally around.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing + innovation, and strive to create effective visual storytelling on mobile, paid social all other mediums/platforms.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager flourish in our unique company culture (see Who We Are).
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- 10+ years of experience in building strategic insight-led and creative 360 consumer marketing campaigns, preferably with a background in entertainment (TV, film, gaming), global lifestyle brand or renowned creative agency.
- International experience with significant time spent living and working in Europe.
- A history of team leadership and cross-functional collaboration with both internal and external partners.
- Native understanding of digital advertising (direct video, mobile, paid social, display, rich media, VOD) with strong grasp of analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Availability to travel internationally (Los Angeles, Los Gatos and within Europe)
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Commercial Project Manager (m/f/d)
Pessoa Desenvolvedora de Software FrontEnd Sênior
CRM Marketing Analyst
Ancestry, Lehi UT, US
Product Manager, Reseller Fraud Solutions
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Director of Sales
Vimeo, Boston, MA
Business Development Representative
Samanage, London, UK