Regional Project Construction Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all those involved in the project, particularly with the Architect, General Contractor and City inspectors.
- Coordinate the functions of the estimating, scheduling, purchasing, accounting and operations departments as they relate to the progress and completion of the project under his/her direction
- Have a complete and thorough knowledge and understanding of the Contract Documents and Subcontracts
- Ensure that all drawings and specifications are examined, prior to beginning construction, for design deficiencies, impractical details and possible code violations, and through a meeting with the Architect and General Contractor, bring them to a resolution.
- Ensure that requisitions for subcontracts and purchase orders are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- See that the Project Schedule, incorporating dates and times for decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, lead times for fabrication, and field installation, is established and maintained.
- Ensure that the prescribed quality control measures are implemented and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Utilize skills to prioritize and run multiple projects efficiently.
- Establish and maintain Netflix administrative procedure as they relate to the project.
- Ensure applications for Payment to the Owner are properly submitted, payment is promptly received and funds are properly disbursed
- Keep management informed as to the progress of the project, its financial status and current Owner-Contractor relations
- Ensure requirements pertinent to insurance, safety and labor relations are met.
- Work with Financial Planning department to ensure reporting and forecasting of project cost is achieved on an accurate and timely basis
- Ensure that additional project costs (change requests) are submitted and accounted for in a timely manner.
- Assist with punch-listing, project closeout process, turnover document review, including providing input on what information shall be included in the TOP, and approval of as-built documents.
- Provide final project acceptance and closure for all projects.
- Projects in other regions may be assigned in the future which would require flexibility to travel.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience in construction management
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Ability to read and understand construction contracts (AIA)
- Have an understanding of project cost analysis
- Proficient MS Project or equivalent Scheduling Software
- Google Office Suite
Certificates & Licenses:
- LEED AP or LEED training is preferred
- PMP is preferred
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Analyst - Growth Marketing
Square, San Francisco CA, US
Partnership Manager - Business Development
Getaround, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineer - Big Data Platform
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
DevOps Engineer (Intern)
Outdoor Voices, Austin, TX HQ