Coordinator, Production Finance - International Originals (EMEA)
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Comprehensive daily support for the Production Finance Team across a myriad of tasks and projects
- Partner with Production Finance associate to manage studio paid costs, bank reconciliations, show fundings, accounts payable and relationship management with outside production accounting teams
- Maintain the various Production Finance tools and systems that the team relies upon.
- University degree and a minimum of three years work experience in finance, production, or a related field. Production experience and knowledge preferred.
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks. Emphasis on organized.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications, including above-average Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in facilitating and presenting analyses.
- Preference for strong technical skills and curiosity - we are a tech company and always welcome innovation.
- Passion for entertainment and finance is a must
- Bi/Multi-lingual in English and/or other languages is strongly preferred
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
The Democratic Party
Deputy Western Finance Director
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Billing Operations Specialist
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Compliance Program Manager, Sanctions
Airbnb, Portland, United States
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
International Payroll Specialist Contractor
General Assembly, New York, NY