Director, Programmatic Content Marketing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead global programmatic content strategy and innovation - partnering closely with cross-functional leadership team including creatives, product managers, engineers and data scientists.
- Lead, mentor and strengthen a team of global programmatic practitioners and the US/Canada focused programmatic media buying team.
- Drive programmatic content marketing learning agenda, focusing on meaningful tests to surface new strategies to increase our programmatic effectiveness and efficiency. Test subject matter range from usage of algos to drive optimization, all manners of creative elements, and inventory, among others.
- Act as a broader leader in the US and Canada able to bridge programmatic subject matter expertise to cross-functional market winning strategies that create hit titles.
- 12-15+ years of digital performance marketing and specific programmatic experience.
- Experience managing programmatic buying planning and execution for large budgets (hundreds of millions) across many countries
- Proven ability to innovate and improve throughout campaign management including planning/testing, creative development and ongoing optimization.
- Proven ability to drive the creative iteration in all elements of advertising (e.g., CTAs, campaign themes, look and feel of assets) that balance direct response with brand building.
- Significant track record of innovation and partnership with Ad Tech product managers, engineers, and data scientists.
- Direct experience leading large scale testing activity, measuring results and optimizing accordingly is essential.
- Proven ability to leverage technical partners for business impact, such as data scientists, product managers, and engineers.
- Proven ability to build, lead, and mentor high performing teams of 20+ individuals. Proven ability to lead leaders and develop already seasoned people managers to the next level.
- Proven ability to partner cross-functionally and influence outcomes without direct reporting lines.
- Open to experience both on the advertiser side and supply side (ad networks/DSPs, large publishers).
- Strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that programmatic media plays within.
- Excellent listening and communication skills that can adapt to C-level, technical, creative, and external audiences. Ability to synthesize alternative points of view and be solutions oriented is crucial.
- You will be the go-to-person for our US and Canada campaign strategy team as it pertains to their content and brand campaigns. Personal influence and collaboration skills are a prerequisite for success.
- Can flourish in our unique company culture.
- Exposure to offline marketing channels & tactics
- Experience working with multicultural marketing teams and teams operating outside the US
- Experience working with a consumer Internet subscription business
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
IT Services Technician – New Delhi
Taboola, New Delhi
Senior Customer Success Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Manager, Strategic Partnerships
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
Director, Digital Content
C3, Redwood City
Hitachi Solutions, Greenville SC, US
Account Executive - Strategic Enterprise Development
Qualtrics, Stockholm, Sweden