Associate, Studio Strategy & Analysis
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Preparing valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing, etc.) to support our studio teams in their negotiations
- Developing strategic frameworks to guide decision making
- Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Synthesizing market and competitive research into meaningful insights
- Owning communications with cross-functional teams supporting budgeting, forecasting, and tracking for key parts of the studio organization
- Creating insightful presentations that summarize analysis and presenting them to groups of Netflix managers and executives to influence decision-making
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- 2-5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
- Prior experience in Media/Entertainment is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Prior experience in production capacity planning and analysis is a plus, but not a prerequisite (Media/Entertainment or other industries).
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis.
- Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, New York, New York
Senior Compensation Analyst
Payfactors, Quincy, MA
Data Scientist (Singapore)
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Ads
Wish, San Francisco, California