Studio Training Expert EMEA - Studio Product Innovation
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The Role (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Become an expert in studio apps, understanding their release cycles and socializing new features.
- Assist in the creation of training media -- documentation, video, web-based tutorials, etc.
- Evangelize new technologies and their benefit to studio workflows.
- Lead the way in providing region-specific training for EMEA (Amsterdam, London, etc.) for audiences big and small, including 1:1 sessions.
- Travel to other global offices to provide training. Anticipate ~ 30% travel time.
- Suggest and socialize new workflows to facilitate individual and studio-wide change management.
- Develop relationships with new employees to aid in onboarding and technical training.
- Develop relationships with veteran employees to aid in ongoing education & technical training.
Qualifications - The successful candidate
- Will thrive in our culture;
- A solid experience working directly on-set in production and/or at a studio.
- Strongly preferred that this individual has prior experience servicing the EMEA region.
- Excellent presentation, communication & 1:1 relationship skills.
- Experience with G Suite and other progressive cloud-based platforms.
- Passion for leaning into new ideas and helping others overcome legacy ideals.
- Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment.
- Willingness & ability to run lean with a DIY mentality.
- Ideally a formal training experience.
- Affinity for content production and finding efficiencies within.
- Ideally speaks one or more languages other than English; Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean preferably, but of course open to a lot of others.
- Material design skills (to create aesthetically pleasing, easy to understand graphics for training curriculum).
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Data Analyst
National Funding, San Diego
Housekeeping Associates - Westlake Village
Equinox, Westlake Village CA, US
Solutions Engineer - Spanish and English speaking
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Nortal, Finland, Helsinki
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Senior Cloud Operations Engineer
Aptos, United States - Atlanta, Georgia