Administrative Assistant: Content Legal Original Documentaries team
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting multiple executives based in Los Angeles and other offices;
- Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for a growing team of business and legal affairs professionals, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones;
- Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports, facilitating team and visitor requests, and ordering supplies;
- Answering phones and rolling calls;
- Assisting with contract administration;
- Basic IT support and advanced word processing support;
- Internal data management, including following up on drafts, Docusign for signatures, and updating our proprietary systems;
- Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international);
- Assisting with onboarding of new hires;
- Working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings; and
- Managing a heavy volume of communication and administrative paperwork internally and externally.
- University Degree;
- 3+ years as an administrative or executive assistant, providing support to a team (rather than an individual) at a fast-paced company (experience in an entertainment or business and legal affairs setting a plus);
- Team-player who operates in a team-oriented setting;
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information;
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task working in a fast-paced environment; and
- Proficiency in Google Suites (Gmail, docs, calendar).
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer - Compiler Engineer
Senior Designer, Brand and Marketing
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Shared Services Tool Administrator
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Business Developer - Poland