APAC Dubbing Manager, International Dubbing
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Professionally represent Netflix in the regional/territory marketplace in partnership with Netflix Post Partnerships and Integrations Team
- Liaise and maintain business relationships between dubbing partners in the region/territory and the International Dubbing team in LA
- Execute, refine and enhance both creative and technical dubbing workflows as it relates to Netflix content and local brand management strategies
- Attend and participate in conferences, meetings, and other localization industry events, while preparing to articulate plans, overviews, strategies, action plans, etc.
- Work with Netflix Post Partnerships and Integrations Team to research and identify areas/locations while sourcing potential partners to accommodate increased work volume; help build and process post production and dubbing standards in the territories
- Assist Netflix Finance Operations with managing negotiations and tracking of dubbing costs in the region/territory
- Have a working knowledge/awareness of contracts between the local actor unions and the dubbing studios, be able to manage and liaise with both
- Share local territory/regional feedback with Netflix ID and Engineering Teams to improve tools for both Netflix and our dubbing partners, while developing user-friendly interfacing between all parties
- Provide support to Post Partnerships and Integrations, Netflix Finance Operations, and Netflix Legal to negotiate and create rate cards and service contracts with our local dubbing partners
- Work closely with the Netflix ID Team on creation and implementation of centralized mixing respective to the APAC region
- Attend recording and mixing sessions on high-profile/special request projects (as needed), collaborating with the local Netflix dubbing production supervisor/coordinator, ensuring the proper Netflix sign-off criteria is met along with time-mandated delivery of content
- A mínimum of five years dubbing project management experience (creative, technical and operations) or in a related position
- A solid management-level presence with the ability to inspire immediate trust and professionalism
- Ability to manage workflows while leading dubbing teams and their contributors.
- Must be a self-starter and team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills along with the ability to concisely present Netflix’s unique values via phone, email, video conference, trade shows, etc.
- Preferred technical skills: Knowledge of audio technology, Avid ProTools, VoiceQ, MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Hangouts, Apple (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), SKYPE (and other messaging apps),
- No restrictions on travel
- Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent; relevant work experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken required
- Working knowledge of one or multiple languages in the region this position will manage (APAC).
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Hardware/Software Systems Engineer
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Commercial Account Executive
Senior Data Marketing Strategist
Software Engineer (Backend)
Birchbox, New York
Senior Technical Support Analyst
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Regional Sales Director - East
Mendix, DC | Philadelphia