Visual Communications Manager, Korean Originals - APAC
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and execute both a global and local strategy per title, to capture, produce and utilize creative material to enhance and support the earned media campaign from pre-production through post-launch
- Oversee a slate of projects that can include several original titles produced in Korea in various phases of their campaigns at one time
- Drive internal and external communication with cross-functional partners at Netflix as well as filmmakers and talent reps
- Hire and oversee unit photographers and video crews, including script and schedule review and communication with production
- Produce strong creative materials that shape and enhance the overall creative campaign
- Oversee photography and video needs for premieres, events and photo shoots
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong eye for producing visual assets that support earned media & editorial campaigns
- Well-connected across Korea’s photography and video industry, preferably on the entertainment side.
- Understanding of copyright laws, usage licenses and embargoes
- Strong knowledge in digital file specs & size formats
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Premiere Pro is preferred
- Business level fluency in Korean and English is required
- Ability to travel as necessary to locations where our titles are filming throughout Korea as well as to other international offices for meetings with partners throughout Asia and the world.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Software Engineering Intern (all teams in LA)
Second Spectrum, Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Real Estate Transactions (DC)
Knotel, Knotel Washington, D.C.
Field Marketing Manager
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
HyperScience, New York, NY
Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly Electronics