Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis - Korea / APAC
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead deal analysis and valuation of new projects in partnership with the Creative and Business Affairs teams
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive threats and opportunities
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders
- Develop and manage associate(s) on the team: establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback
- Work cross-functionally with other CS&A teams globally as well as Product, Marketing, Consumer Insights, and Business Development teams
- 6-9 years of experience in finance, strategy, and/or consulting roles. For candidates with MBAs, typically we would look at candidates with 1-4 years post-MBA experience
- Expertise in the entertainment industry (having worked in a studio, production company, agency, distributor) is a plus, though not required
- Strong communication/presentation skills with a track record of presenting complex analyses to executives/senior management clearly and concisely
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, e.g. financial modeling skills
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers. He or she must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate would be prepared to regularly "roll up their sleeves" to perform more routine tasks in the same day that they are asked to prepare analysis and a presentation to the executives of the company. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis packages
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation. MBA preferred but not required.
- English language fluency mandatory, Korean language preferred but not required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Customer Success, Publishers
BounceX, New York
Account Director, Publisher Client Services
TripleLift, New York
National Sales Director
Zumper, Southern Texas
Manager, Customer Operations
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA; New York, NY
IT Support Intern
Managed By Q, New York, NY
Heavy Equipment Operator
Clean Earth, Inc., Moore Haven FL, US