Product Designer, Interactive Experience
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner with the content team, creators, and producers to envision and execute high-value features to evolve the interactive content creation toolset
- Collaborate with various engineering teams throughout the design and implementation process
- Own full-stack UX/UI design—from user journeys to interaction wireframes to polished UI designs to motion
- Write qualitative test plans and conduct usability research, as needed
- Shepherd the creation of onboarding materials for internal and external partners
- As an expert storyteller, you’ll articulate a vision for design through the work you do everyday.
- Establish and maintain healthy working relationships with internal organizational partners including UI Engineering, Product Management, and Content.
- 8+ years of Product Design experience designing tools for content creators and designers
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams
- Multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast
- A willingness to fail and learn
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- A passion for interactive games, movies, and TV shows
Why work at Netflix?
- If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high-performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect 100+ million members across the globe.
- We value high performance, freedom, and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes, or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do.
- We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale, and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
UX Designer - Apricity
Global Bank Project Manager
Growth Marketing Manager, Japan
Pinterest, Tokyo, Japan
Product Manager - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, New York
Senior Product Strategy Manager
Komodo Health, San Francisco, CA or New York City, NY
Senior UX Designer
Culture Amp, Melbourne