Senior Tax Analyst, Production Tax (EMEA)
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of domestic and international film & television production incentives
- Assist the production finance teams with evaluating and obtaining production incentives (both domestic and international), including providing support throughout the application, audit, and monetization phases
- Provide tax support and advice to the production teams, especially regarding withholding and indirect taxes
- Coordinate with external advisors and the broader tax compliance and provision teams to review international statutory accounts and tax returns, ensure incentive compliance, and maximize internal utilization
- Work closely with physical production, production finance, treasury, legal and business and legal affairs across all production verticals on various business, tax and incentive planning matters
- Track the estimated value of the incentives across their lifecycles, and liaise with the content accounting team on the financial reporting of the incentives
- Research complex tax issues and prepare technical documentation
- Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation, and assist in defining and implementing appropriate international tax planning strategies
- We find that individuals coming from a studio or public accounting firm are most likely to be suited to this unique challenge.
- 5 + years of experience, including tax advisory or industry experience
- Masters in Taxation or similar qualification required
- Ability to work proactively and independently across multiple time zones required
- Experience in tax issues relating to studio productions preferred
- International tax consulting experience preferred
- Fluent English is a requirement, additional languages a big plus!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Director of Media Operations
letgo, New York
Regional Technical Specialist – EU, Stuttgart, Germany
Desktop Metal, EU, Stuttgart, Germany
Product Design Lead, Point of Sale
Square, San Francisco CA, US
Regional Sales Manager (Dublin, Ireland)
D365 F&O/Dynamics AX Finance Consultant
Hitachi Solutions, Irvine CA, US