Project Manager, Construction
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Analyze and manage construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Provide meaningful and impactful input in all stages that benefits the project.
- Coordinate consultants, subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, solicit and analyze project bids, and manage securing of permits, and assist in analyzing and mitigating of risks.
- Communicate with all responsible parties to ensure quality construction meets or exceeds company standards, and ensure proper industry techniques and processes are utilized while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed requirements of all stakeholders.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process, from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
- Proven experience managing construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or civil engineering
- Knowledge of stage/studio operations, layout, and typical standards (i.e, HVAC, Power, Acoustical needs, etc)
- Post and Technical Infrastructure experience a plus
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr Sales Engineer - Cleveland
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Head of 401(k) Operations
Captain401, San Francisco
Social Media Community Manager
Moda Operandi, New York City
Shift Lead- McHenry/Libertyville
Instacart, Libertyville, IL
QA Engineering Intern - Fall 2019
Datto, Boston, MA