Contracts Analyst, Kids & Family, Business & Legal Affairs
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The position will:
- Enter contract terms into a contract tracking tool and ensure integrity of information in tracking tool from inception and negotiation through execution, payments, and satisfaction of future obligations
- Upload short- and long-form agreements into the contract tracking systems
- Track contractual obligations related to original content developed and produced by the Kids & Family team, including options and renewals. Draft and send letters related to options.
- Assist the contract administration team responsible for making contractually required payments related to the development and production of content for Kids & Family by tracking contractual obligations for writers and other talent in conjunction with the Creative team
- Develop and manage various operations projects under the supervision of the Contracts Coordinator
- Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
- Work with the Contracts Coordinator in improving current processes and workflows and best practices to improve the operational effectiveness of the Kids & Family, Business & Legal Affairs team
- Capture and condense notes from meetings with various business and legal affairs partners
- BA or BS required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, including working in a legal environment such as with an in-house legal department or law firm
- Knowledge and comfort with software systems in a legal environment such as deal management, document management, contract management, e-signature, and e-billing/matter management.
- The ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to stay calm under pressure.
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
- Ability to read and understand legal contracts and articulate issues using creative, production or financial context
- Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Google Suite
In addition, the candidate will:
- Demonstrate good judgment, strong critical thinking skills and the desire and willingness to take ownership and control of complex projects;
- Curiosity and willingness to tackle matters outside their area of expertise;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (candor, honesty);
- Strong analytical (strategic and creative) capabilities and judgment;
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross‐functionally, think pragmatically and be solution‐oriented;
- Passion for kids and family programming.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Interim Product Manager - Houston
Performance Marketing Specialist - US
N26, New York City
Implementation Manager – CNP
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Enterprise Integrations Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Enterprise Account Executive (Remote, NY Metro Area: NY-NJ-PA)
Narvar, New York, NY
Director, Platform Operations (DevOps)
Classy, San Diego Headquarters