Screen Credits Coordinator
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with production, outside counsel, and various internal and external teams (e.g., post, legal, creative, business affairs, clearances, music, etc) during production and post regarding all aspects of screen credits. There’s no siloed departments here -- we work on our projects together!
- Review project-specific contracts to create screen credit obligations statements. Summarizing long form agreements is imperative to our workflow so that we know which contractual credits demand our attention.
- Review and coordinate approval of main and end titles for each project to ensure contractual and Guild compliance. If you enjoy solving a good puzzle, this is up your alley.
- Seek innovative solutions to Guild and contractual credit restrictions. It’s easy to say NO, so why not find the path to yes?!
- Coordinate submission and manage credit determination/arbitration process of WGA Notice of Tentative Writing Credits. Obtain Guild/Union screen credit waivers and approvals as necessary. We’re all about doing things outside the box, but sometimes when it comes to the guilds & unions playing by the rules is important to maintain positive relationships.
- Review and approve final screen credits to ensure delivery meets the applicable deadlines. This is serious business, our subscribers are waiting!
- Build and update forms and templates to improve the efficiency of the team. Bring your ideas!
- Educate internal teams on Guild and Union credit requirements/restrictions. Things are ever evolving at Netflix, and making sure we’re aligned is key to efficiency. And loving to learn is a tool that’s required at Netflix.
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Clear and concise communication - Are you the friend who coordinates and disseminates plans with the focus of an air traffic controller?
- Keen attention to detail and good judgment - You love to dig into the specifics of a project with the eagle eye of an auditor, but you know when to look at the big picture.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment - Are you the type of person who needs someone to micromanage each part of your day and tasks? Need not apply.
- Flexible, innovative, and solution driven team player - Do you hate superfluous hierarchy and bureaucracy? Do you love to pitch in to brainstorm solutions when new challenges arise? Yes? Perfect.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead, Computer Vision Cloud Tools Technical Engineering
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Regional Account Executive
Zumper, Cleveland, OH
Senior Data Engineer
OnDeck, Arlington, VA
Software Development Engineer - Test
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Accounts Support Specialist-APAC
GitHub, Remote - Asia Pacific
Consumer Insights Lead
Dalia Research, Berlin