Digital Producer - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Drive digital innovation across APAC, managing and owning local agency relationships to maintain digital creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Manage digital production and oversee the delivery of assets, focusing on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
- Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Marketing & Communications are aligned.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- 5+ years of online marketing and display advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, managing cross-functional stakeholders across multiple touch points.
- Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, preferably across wider Asia Pacific.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
- Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
- Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the digital ecosystems in APAC.
- Advance fluency in English.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- Thrives as a strong individual lead and a team player in a rigorous environment.
- Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
- Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Equinox, Dallas TX, US
Membership Advisor Open House- New York City
Equinox, New York NY, US
Senior Project/Delivery Manager (DC)
Nava, Washington, DC
Optometrist (Part-Time), 9th & 9th
Warby Parker, Salt Lake City, UT
Assistant Showroom Manager- The Summit
Peloton, Birmingham, AL
Software Engineer - iOS
Yelp, San Francisco, CA