Creative Operations Manager, Consumer Products
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you will do:
- Develop efficient workflows for a newly formed CP division, illustrate those processes through presentations and generation/maintenance of control documents.
- Collaborate with Content stakeholders (Studio Marketing/Production) to facilitate the needs of CP teams (Creative, Retail, Product Development, Licensing) and garner any necessary approvals.
- Facilitate the internal CP projects, support and determine critical timelines and key milestones in the content development process for the above mentioned creative teams.
- Set Priorities, understand and interpret key strategic issues facing the development of creative assets and execution of art onto product.
- Drive the communication across the CP teams and to external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with art assets critical - from 3D assets to ref and graphic materials.
- Manage and recommend freelance budgets for the creative teams in partnership with CP leads.
- Vision and experience on critical software tools such as Project Management and DAM software ideal.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated, 8+ years of experience in building and owning operational workflows, preferably within a entertainment or creative setting, at a reputable brand (entertainment studio, retailer, gaming, agency).
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree (preferred).
- Ability to work with; and innovate in workflow design and implementation.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Signals Development and Response Analyst
Square, San Francisco CA, US
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts - North America
SimilarWeb, Raleigh, North Carolina
Regional Account Executive
Zumper, Austin, TX
Gather, Atlanta, GA
Fitness Manager - Long Island
Equinox, New York NY, US