Specialist, Partner Outreach - PPI
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
As part of the Partner Outreach group, you will:
- Contribute to the creation of a global strategy that will support the efforts of the Post Production team through documentation, events, and partnerships with vendors and technical professionals, with the specific focus around film festivals, craft/technical awards and creative industry events.
- Engage external parties (vendors, production companies, industry associations...) to adapt and better support Netflix’s production goals around the globe, helping our post-production partners pivot to meet our requirements and objectives through advocacy, education and strategic initiatives.
- Interact and negotiate with event vendors and agencies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify events and activations that allow us to educate creatives on best practices for Netflix Originals worldwide.
- 8+ years of industry experience with managing and interacting with creative talent, technology specialists and operators.
- Deep knowledge of programming and sponsorship opportunities within Film Festivals and/or Industry Awards.
- Understanding of a variety of motion picture workflows and practices across different types of content
- Knowledge of industry standards and the bodies that ratify them
- Knowledge of and relationships with technology solutions, equipment and service vendors across post and production
- A strong grasp of brand marketing specific to studios, technology or Production/Post vendors.
- Knowledge of A/V distribution formats and consumer technology
- A passion for sound and the moving image.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management and communication skills (communicating throughout multiple departments)
- Proficiency in productivity and project management tools such as Splash, Asana, AirTable, etc.
- Experience managing events from initial vision through final execution. Ability to both track and stay within budget.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Strategist - Malaysia
Insider, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Senior Product Designer
Shield AI, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Technical Sound Designer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Director of QA/QE
Ellation, San Francisco
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Grand Rounds, Remote