Market Intelligence Analyst, Content - EMEA
Netflix, London, United Kingdom
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team by designing and implementing effective research strategies to map out talent movement and talent trends across a variety of content genres and formats
- Build and maintain current and future candidate pipelines
- Engage with prospective talent for existing and future opportunities
- Exhibit strong point of view in evaluating candidate skill set and background
- Actively collect data on competitors in the EMEA marketplace and create dynamic organizational charts and talent maps of industry-leaders across
- Educate internal business leaders on nuances and intricacies of recruiting in various countries and territories
- Conduct compensation benchmarking and compile concise compensation reports
- Manage topical research around competitive industry changes, initiatives, mergers & acquisitions, layoffs, promotions, and changes in employee compensation.
- Be comfortable presenting relevant reports, research and findings to leaders across the content organization in London and Amsterdam.
- Be the eyes and ears to industry news and provide regular updates to the Talent Acquisition team
- Collect, collate, and input data into our Applicant Tracking System and our existing, internal MIA site
- Support ad hoc projects, training & development initiatives
- Collaborate with peers across US, LATAM and APAC to build progressive and impactful global research strategies and methodologies
- Feel comfortable diving into high-volume projects and be prepared to shift and embrace change; being agile is a must
- Embody Netflix’s culture and values - holding self and others accountable to being humble, innovative, transparent, communicative and collaborative
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Media Buying Manager
Priorities USA, Washington, DC
Data Science Intern (Fall 2019)
Taboola, Los Angeles
Senior Director, Clinical Delivery
Bright Health, Kansas City, MO
HR & Recruiting Coordinator
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
Fearless, Montgomery, AL
Sales Account Executive
Sparta Science, All Major U.S. Cities