Technical Research Supervisor (Tier 3)
Netflix, Salt Lake City, Utah
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What will you be doing?
- You will be the primary supervisor for team of Technical Research Analysts.
- You will be a subject matter expert on all responsibilities maintained by your team of Technical Research Analysts and constantly seek to be current in that knowledge.
- You will partner with management by overseeing all aspects of escalations, systems outage management, support for streaming product development and working hands on with these functions as needed.
- You will coach and develop your team to address specific areas of focus or performance concern.
- You will drive ownership and coordinate daily activities and projects, including knowledge base content updates, bug triage prioritization, and customer facing outage management.
- You will drive team performance to provide a consistently outstanding customer experience.
- You will provide floor support for new training and process rollouts.
Who are you?
- 3 years of people management experience in an international environment, preferably in customer contact center.
- At least 2 year of experience in a technical research role helping to determine root cause of technical issues.
- You have the ability to manage and hold teammates accountable without any performance metrics or KPIs.
- You maintain flexibility for schedule changes based on business needs.
- You analyze metrics and call trends to drive improved efficiency and understand customer impact.
- You partner with peers to share best practices and encourage mutual development.
- You have the ability to articulate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- You have a strong understanding of personal computer architecture, including hardware configurations, operating systems, software peripherals.
- You have experience in troubleshooting home networking configurations and internet connectivity issues as well as advanced experience with routers, firewalls and configuration of such required.
- You are motivated to be a consistent high performer – self-identifying ways to improve overall team performance; taking initiative to identify areas of opportunity; receptive to and able to appropriately incorporate feedback.
- You have experience creating, editing and maintaining knowledge base and/or training documentation.
- You have experience with Google G Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Kibana, Tableau or similar products.
- You have strong oral/written communications skills.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Industrial Designer
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, California
Software EntwicklerIn (m/w/d)
Director, Digital Experience Products & Programs
Pluralsight, South Jordan UT, US
Corporate Account Executive, DACH
Okta, Munich, Germany
Product Manager, Edge Protocols
Cloudflare, San Jose, CA