Netflix is seeking a talented individual to join the team focused on driving its partner payments program. Effective payments processing is key to growth, so continually improving our platform is critical to our business success.
In order to be successful at Netflix, you must be able to anticipate and meet ever-increasing business demands while demonstrating strong judgment in the face of ambiguity. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and focus on generating results, all while exhibiting the utmost personal and professional integrity.
You will be a high-impact individual contributor based in Alphaville, São Paulo and will be responsible for executing the company’s partner payments strategy in Latin America, including, but not limiting to:
- Working with partners (primarily telcos, TV operators, ISPs, and retailers) to create a world-class user experience for programs focused on subscriber acquisition and retention such as integrated payments, bundles, and promotions
- Owning key metrics for your markets and deriving actionable insights for improving partner payments performance, customer experience, and ultimately business growth
- Partnering cross-functionally throughout the organization (Biz Dev, Product, Engineering, Marketing, CS, Legal, etc.) to get things done
- Building and managing relationships across our partners' industries
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You will have a rare blend of deep technical knowledge and strong business acumen. Netflix is a fast-growing company with a flat organizational structure - which means that employees often take on additional responsibilities and perform at an increased pace with no hand-holding. You will be asked to make key decisions quickly and autonomously.
- 10+ years experience leading multi-party programs in technology ecosystems
- Experience negotiating and implementing high-value decisions with partners
- Broad and strong relationships across the telecom/OEM/retail industry
- Expertise in consumer payments ecosystems/technology/industry is a plus
- Expertise in partner technology, especially set-top-boxes and mobile devices is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize amongst multiple critical tasks
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must. Portuguese a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed
You will deliver large-scale partnerships with immediate impact on Netflix’s success. You will have the freedom to focus on the “big picture” while orchestrating the work of high-performance teams. Our culture is quite unique, and we live by our values, so we encourage learning more about Netflix at https://jobs.netflix.com/culture
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.