Associate, Fraud Operations FP&A
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- The role will be focused on managing operational fraud risk. Broader responsibilities will include:
- Respond to real-time fraud attacks against the service using both internal and external tools along with cross-functional collaboration where needed
- Lead and support proactive efforts to (a) measure and (b) mitigate fraud risk without negatively impacting core metrics and the broader customer experience
- Collaborate effectively cross-functionally throughout the organization (payments, finance, science and analytics, billing and payments engineering)
- Define and develop operational fraud metric dashboards
- Netflix is growing fast with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate would be prepared to regularly “roll up their sleeves” to perform more mundane tasks in the same day that they present to the executives of the company. Candidate must be curious, motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools (like Tableau and Excel), and sort through complex data to crystallize business implications
- Experience and comfort with an extremely high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Industry knowledge of payment processing, recurring billing, payment fraud, chargeback process, and general ecommerce is preferred, but not required. However, interest in the payments/fraud landscapes is a must.
- Strong project management and great collaboration skills across multiple functional areas
- Experience working with external business partners and vendors
- Skill at crafting a data-driven story and presenting to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Corporate Development
Pluralsight, Farmington UT, US
INDIGO fair, Kitchener
Pilates Instructors - West Hollywood
Equinox, West Hollywood CA, US
Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Display
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON, Culver City, CA, Zurich, Switzerland, Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Android Developer (Boston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Justworks, New York, NY