Associate, Payment Analytics - LATAM
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- This specific role focuses on our business in Latin America, driving analyses on projects to increase subscriber acquisition, improve retention, manage fraud risk, and optimize the subscriber payment experience - with a core focus on the acquisition, retention, and experience optimization components. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and support strategic value-added analyses to measure and forecast impact of payment method offerings and processes on subscriber retention
- Support credit and debit card issuer engagement (including occasional travel to and within Latin America with the payments business team) with a focus on improving performance
- Monitor performance of payments processing and identify trends that impact our business
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization (finance, science and analytics, billing and payments engineering) to support implementation of payments solutions and lead the related performance measurement
- Define and develop metric dashboards
- Develop analyses supporting strategies for expanding markets and offering relevant payment methods to consumers
- Netflix is growing fast with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate will be prepared to regularly “roll up their sleeves” to perform more mundane tasks in the same day that they present to the executives of the company. Candidates must be curious, motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools (like Tableau), build spreadsheet models, and sort through complex data to crystallize business implications
- Must be fluent in Spanish, as it is used by both internal and external stakeholders across the region
- Experience and comfort with an extremely high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Industry knowledge of payment processing, recurring billing, and general ecommerce is preferred, but not required. However, curiosity and interest in the consumer payments landscape is a must.
- Strong project management and great collaboration skills across multiple functional areas
- Skill at crafting a data-driven story and presenting to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field preferred
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Internal Tools
Appboy, New York
Image Sensor Design Consultant - Light Field Cinema
Lytro, Mountain View, CA
BetterUp, DC, Phoenix, and San Francisco
Director, Product (Lyft Business)
Lyft, San Francisco
Formlabs, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Software Engineer in Test
Carbon, Redwood City