Qualitative Operations Specialist, Product Consumer Insights
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Qualitative Research Planning and Coordination
- Partner with researchers in the Product Consumer Insights team and your operations peers to plan and execute multi-method global qualitative and UX research programs.
- Coordinate research program logistics including: onboarding vendors, writing, programming and sending high visibility & high-volume screening surveys, coordinating localization, reviewing profiles and quotas and leading in-field technical requirements and lab coordination. Correct course whenever needed.
- Communicate research goals and context from cross functional teams to third party partners such as research facilities, independent moderators & translators, videographers, research agencies, designers, etc.
Vendor Management & Research Innovation
- Serve as primary point of contact for qualitative research vendors (e.g online qualitative tool or recruiters)
- Screen new vendors and negotiate contracts
- Enthusiastically find opportunities for innovation with internal processes, online qualitative tools, and external partners. Make this change a reality.
- Ensure our vendors deliver high quality outputs on their projects
- Monitor trends and identify new tools. Share this with the team to help them raise the bar.
- 3+ years working in a market research department or a market research/research field company including significant experience in global qualitative research operations
- Experience in project management and in managing/negotiating with vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to make sound independent decisions, while knowing when to call out issues
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheets
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Engineer (EMEA)
Segment, Dublin, Ireland
Back End Java Developer
Anthem Engineering, Laurel, MD
Customer Operations Support Associate
Invoice2go, Redwood City
Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
JUMO, Cape Town, South Africa
Paladins - Level Designer
Hi-Rez Studios, Alpharetta, GA
Gestionnaire Paie et Administration du Personnel
Doctolib, Paris, France