Technical Research Analyst (Escalations)
Netflix, Salt Lake City, Utah
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You will handle in-depth technical and product based questions and escalations from customer service centers around the globe.
- You will investigate and document complex technical issues impacting our service.
- You will prevent negative impacts to Netflix and our customers by identifying trends and articulating them into actionable follow up and takeaways.
- You will be assisting our Global Escalations team in coordinating the Customer Service response to service issues and outages.
- You will serve as a resource for general and technical inquiries in Salt Lake City through participation in support chats and team meetings.
You are / You have:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a technical troubleshooting role helping to determine root cause of technical issues.
- You have strong computer troubleshooting skills including Mac OSX & Windows operating systems, hardware, software, home networking configurations, and internet connectivity issues.
- You are someone who can communicate well in both verbal and written forms to a wide variety of internal and external partners regarding complex issues.
- You can innovate methods to drive positive change in our customer service operations. You have a validated history of exercising creative thinking and problem resolution skills.
- You have the ability to extract and interpret large amounts of information from various databases and sources.
- You are receptive and able to appropriately incorporate feedback to continuously improve in an environment of rapid change.
- Full time positions (40 hours) with access to our excellent Medical, Dental and vision plans.
- 401K with company match
- 35 days of paid time off
- Structured and paid training program.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Engineer, Search & Recommendations
Vimeo, New York, NY
Architecture Development Engineer - Software
Fathom Computing, Palo Alto, California or Remote
Infrastructure Support Technician
Bonobos, New York, NY
Senior Product Analyst
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Department of Transportation - Account Executive (Atlanta, GA)
PlanGrid, Atlanta, Georgia
VP of Sales - US
EDITED, New York