Head of Partner Marketing - Korea
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Own the marketing relationship with our partners in South Korea
- Work closely cross functionally with our business development, marketing and product teams
- Provide seamless and strategic support to partners and maximize Netflix exposure on their marketing channels and engagement on partner devices to create best in class launches and campaigns
- Collaborate with partner marketing creative teams to elevate the Netflix brand and introduce our content to consumers in unique and unexpected ways
- Activate deals by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners
- Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners
- Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results
- The role will be based in our Seoul office but will require to spend a few months in Singapore for on-boarding.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Korea in linked industries like MVDPs/ISPs consumer entertainment and/or gaming
- Strong experience in consumer marketing with natural partner management and influencing skills
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business.
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals.
- Experience and passion for building great content partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
- Experience working with Entertainment properties (movies, tv series, video games, music, etc) is essential.
- Experience working across different regions and cultures, in industries like consumer electronics and/or telco is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders, mainly remotely.
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills and ability to promote innovation through a creative collaboration process that transforms different input into one actionable output.
- A desire to thrive in our unique culture.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pay TV and Entertainment background is a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Art & Copy
Huge, Atlanta, Bogota, Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, Global, London, Los Angeles, Medellin, Oakland, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington DC
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Senior Backend Engineer - DevX (Application Infrastructure)
Collective Health, San Francisco
Senior Payroll Specialist
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Test Engineer (Automation)
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Uncommon Schools, Newark NJ, US