Product Manager, Studio Technology (User Onboarding)
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In this role you will:
- Apply your experience to provide strategic vision for a unified approach to user onboarding that satisfies unique operational needs while also establishing an outstanding user experience.
- Partner with Netflix production, HR, legal, security, and technology teams to dissect current onboarding workflows and ideate on translating those workflows utilizing technology.
- Manage the development and launch of new features and functionality through the entire product development lifecycle, from concept through implementation and release.
- Generate product requirements that integrate learnings from usability studies, research and market analysis to enhance user satisfaction
- Design and execute go-to-market plan with a strong focus on product testing and tactical adoption.
- Collaborate with parallel product teams to bridge onboarding workflows with upstream and downstream studio technologies and workflows.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 7-10+ years of experience as a product manager working across a mix of consumer, enterprise, and internal tools;
- A strong, product leader who is comfortable navigating ambiguity, working in uncharted waters and persists in unlocking complex business areas
- Technical fluency, including an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs between users, studio leaders, designers and engineering partners
- A master of organization and prioritization who has the ability to triage multiple initiatives with a strong ability to focus team efforts on tackling the right problems at the right time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an affinity for socializing product complexity with ease to a variety of audiences
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead when there remain some critics.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Temporary Quality Assurance Specialist
Datto, Amsterdam, NL
Senior System Administrator - Unix
Visa, Ashburn VA, US
Software Engineering Intern - Fall 2019
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Senior Software Engineer, Data Platform
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Territory Sales Engineer
SonicWall, Michigan Center, Michigan, United States
Poynt, Palo Alto, CA, US