Talent Mobility Program Manager, EMEA/APAC
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- We have a unique approach to how we relocate our employees and their families around the world. Our programs are flexible, tailored and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. You will act as a consultant for senior employees, and with various providers, oversee the move is efficiently managed.
- As a Talent Mobility Program Manager you will be part of the hiring and internal transfer processes, working with the business, and our external partners to assess and recommend strategic approaches for relocation and immigration.
- You will provide immigration strategies and guidance to Human Resources Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Business Leaders. Effectively communicate options and appropriate recommendations. Work closely with external legal counsel to establish and define requirements/timelines for visa applications.
- We are on an exciting growth journey which involves opening offices in new countries. You will be part of a team who works together to understand what is needed for relocation services and immigration requirements in the various countries, educating the business on the requirements and regulations in these new countries.
- You will develop creative mobility solutions to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction, in line with Netflix’s culture and business objectives.
- Talent Mobility is focused on simplicity and efficiency. While remaining compliant within each country’s regulations, you will seek creative solutions that balance risk with optimal outcomes for the business.
To be successful:
- You’ve done this before. You will bring 10+ years of relocation and immigration experience in a global organization.
- You understand technology, trends and best practices currently affecting relocation and immigration.
- You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage. Ability to work outside the norms of the industry, with no defined policies. You must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a motivated self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs. You also have a passion for working across markets with a culturally diverse talent set.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can demonstrate an ability to partner, build and grow relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- You have the ability to approach immigration with an innovative lens that strategically supports business development and growth whilst ensuring compliance. You will liaise with external legal counsel to establish and define requirements for immigration applications and define appropriate timelines, as well as provide support to the Visa application process.
- You have experience with relocation and immigration in the EMEA region (preferred).
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Consultant -Threat Management , Remote USA
Optiv, Denver CO, US
Regional Manager, Midwest
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
AP Specialist (Phoenix, AZ)
Freshly, Phoenix, AZ
Codility, Warsaw, Poland
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, D.C.
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.