Associate, Production Finance - International Originals, Germany
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Budget tracking, analysis, review and commentary
- Oversee cost reporting processes, ensuring that all actual and estimated costs are accurately and punctually reflected within Netflix
- Create and circulate budget top sheets for approvals and visibility
- Process and track production funding requests
- Track internal Cash Forecasting
- Manage internal studio payments
- Update production finance information in internal Netflix systems and applications
- Onboard production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
- Coordinate production data from a wide range of local and international production accounting software systems
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams at Netflix to position IO Production Finance for innovation and success.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Physical Production and Post Production to ensure our productions are getting complete support, and updates are disseminated to internal teams.
- Audit selected production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records as needed
- Ad hoc projects and coverage as needed
- 3-5+ years production finance and/or production accounting experience in the film/TV industry
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Required to be a self-starter, able to identify the needs of the team and fill workflow gaps
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on action and generating results
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications
- Strong written and verbal professional communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment
- Aptitude or affinity towards tech/systems/development is a plus
- College/University degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Knowledge of SESAM accounting software an advantage.
- Fluent German & English language skills
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.