Manager, Strategy, Planning & Analysis (Creative Studio & Partnerships)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Identifying potential opportunities to improve outcomes and efficiency of product and marketing campaigns. Developing the analysis needed to review and discuss those opportunities with leadership teams.
- Partnering with leaders in the Creative Studio & Creative Partnerships teams to run strategic planning initiatives, such as title/campaign selection, which capabilities to build, which areas to insource/outsource, how many people to hire, etc.
- Creating thoughtful recommendations based on both data and input from the Creative Studio & Creative Partnerships teams and guiding the implementation of those recommendations.
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions, defining analysis needs, performing and coordinating analysis, and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
- 4+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. corporate strategy, planning and/or analysis, management consulting, investment banking or similarly analytical environment).
- Operational experience within digital media or creative agency environment. Ability to understand the inner dynamics of how creative is built and to articulate the optimal level of tradeoff (time, cost, quality) will be critical in this role.
- Experience building out operational metrics, mapping complex workflows, and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame up key questions and the analyses needed to answer them.
- Excellent communication skills and highly capable of crafting and presenting analyses and insights to stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds. Ability to translate data analysis into a coherent story and actionable recommendations.
- MBA is a plus, but not required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Financial Accounting & Advisory Services, Director
Accordion Partners, San Francisco