Senior iOS Product Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
About the Role
- Lead and collaborate with product teams to build delightful, highly performant, and accessible user experiences.
- Develop A/B testable features using advanced UIKit, Core Animation, and Foundation APIs in Objective-C and Swift.
- Create scalable, modular, and extensible custom UI components that are leveraged by other iOS engineers.
- Refine or define hypotheses with our stakeholders in a data-driven approach that informs product strategy and innovations.
- Enable and ship complex product experiences with exceptional quality on a regular, rapid cadence.
What Sets You Apart
- Curious about a broad range of new or unfamiliar technologies, our consumer base, and product vision.
- Always seeking different perspectives, feedback, and relevant information to comfortably navigate ambiguity.
- Effective at establishing strong relationships with cross-functional teams through clear communication.
- Taking a thoughtful, practical approach to problem solving that considers tradeoffs and avoids over-engineering.
- Endeavors to elevate the knowledge, skills, abilities of yourself and others that is conducive to fostering an inclusive, collaborative environment.
Meet the Team
- Listen to our inaugural episode of the WeAreNetflix Podcast, as well as guest appearances on other shows!
- 🔊 Episode 1: Making the Netflix iOS App - Jordanna Kwok, Jessica Berglund
- 🔊 How big iOS teams typically operate (Swift by Sundell) - Carola Nitz
- Watch Netflix event videos and conference talks featuring members of our team!
- 🎥 Accessibility for iOS: Doing Well by Doing Good (App Builders 2020) - John Fox
- 🎥 Eye Nav Hack (Netflix Hack Day) - Ben Hands
- 🎥 Engineering the Customer Journey (Netflix Women In Tech)
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Help the world share their story