Coordinator, Global Creative Marketing - Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Supporting the team to develop culturally relevant and impactful global campaigns that connect with consumers
- Assisting in creation of breakthrough creative materials - including AV assets (trailers, social videos), digital and other mobile-optimized creative, print, outdoor, etc.
- Day-to-day project tracking and management with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. content, product, publicity, media strategy, social, etc.) and agency partners
- Become familiar with details of campaigns in order to keep the team on track and be an effective participant
- Asset management (workflow / timelines) and transfer between internal and external departments, ensuring timely delivery
- Catalogue incoming and outgoing assets
- Work with internal partners to on music requests/licensing and legal reviews
- Interface with talent and their management teams
- Provide additional creative support on priority titles
- Develop, track and maintain budgets for team campaigns
- Assist in creating presentations and maintaining various documents and charts for various campaigns
- Working with internal teams across the company to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to collaborate and move more quickly and effectively
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of breaking the advertising mold, then we want to talk to you.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Program Manager - Fantasy Sports Operations
Product Marketing Manager, Strategic Alliances
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Copywriter & Content Marketer (Part-Time Contract)
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco
Senior Demand Generation Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Local Marketing Associate, Chicago