Financial Systems Analyst (Planning) - Finance Technology
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
About The Role
- Partner with broader FP&A teams to proactively identify new projects and enhancements to existing models to increase forecasting efficiency including both forecast and process automation.
- Partner with cross functions groups like finance, accounting, employee services, and talent to understand needs and suggest ways to utilize technology to increase process efficiency across all groups.
- Gain a deep understanding of business needs to contribute to prioritization of new projects/enhancements to meet existing and long-term goals of multiple business partners across finance and HR.
- Implement and project manage multiple cross-functional projects with competing and shifting priorities.
- Work with large sets of data to build data pipelines and analytics for executive and company wide reporting.
- Present projects plans and various training to all levels.
- Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and effectively communicate technical concepts to functional business partners.
- Curious mind with a passion for puzzles and problem solving.
- Excellent judgement, attention to detail, and eagerness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with large sets of finance and/or HR data and familiarity with best practices for data cleanliness/integrity.
- 3-5 years experience in model building with any industry leading Cloud based SaaS EPM applications like Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Cognos TM1 etc.
- Knowledge or experience of financial processes, especially Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, Workforce Planning, and Analytics,
- Expert skills of Excel and Google spreadsheet modeling, formulas, charts, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, CIS or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Ability to understand and edit/enhance SQL queries.
- Experience with Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, NetSuite or similar finance applications recommended.
- Marketing expense plan modeling is a plus.
- Entertainment industry experience is a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Operations Mitarbeiter im Bereich Finanzen & Zahlungen ...