Music Cue Sheet Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Preparing, processing, administering and submitting cue sheets for our compelling Originals programming, including reviewing, editing, correcting and, if needed, preparing cue sheets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working with database administrators to maintain and improve cue sheet databases.
- Analyzing music data and generating various reports in support of our music business.
- Conducting song data research with various PRO’s and CMO’s to obtain accurate metadata information when needed.
- Liaising and coordinating with foreign sub-publishers and working directly with music publishers, music editors, music supervisors and performing rights societies to timely submit cue sheets and resolve discrepancies.
- Supporting the administration of Netflix’s music repertoire (master recordings and music publishing).
- Participating in other projects specific to Netflix's music needs.
- BA/BS degree and 5 - 7 years of music cue sheet experience, preferably in the music department at a film/television studio, television network or major production company.
- Strong understanding of music clearance, music rights and music publishing.
- Mastery of automated cue sheets systems (Soundmouse, RapidCue, etc) with the ability and desire to work with other cue sheet platforms and formats.
- Unparalleled organizational skills and unwavering attention to detail.
- Clear, concise communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to be fluid and respond positively to change and new ideas.
- Ability to pivot quickly and be resourceful, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Curiosity and eagerness to tackle additional projects and matters outside area of expertise.
- Tech-savvy individual proficient in Gmail and Google Docs with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Salesforce Business Analyst
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Senior Tax Manager, APAC
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore
Hortonworks, Southeast Region, United States
Head of Strategic Finance
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA