Product Support Operations Manager
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming. Netflix is looking for a talented Product Support Operations Manager to join our Product Support Operations (PSO) team in Los Gatos.
The Product Support Operations team is the bridge between Netflix CS teams and our partners in Product, Marketing, and other business functions, focusing on agent/operational readiness, customer self-service, facilitating insights, and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience. Product Support Operations Managers (PSOMs) are aligned by functional areas and are deep subject matter experts, advocates for the customer/agent experience, data-savvy influencers, and great communicators.
- Provide key customer insights and feedback to the Product teams and other internal and external business partners and inform consumer product development with a clear understanding of how people use and feel about our product and what is driving customer service contacts, and advocating for a better user experience.
- Responsible for operational readiness and effective communication of product features and changes to customer service agents through internal Knowledge Base content and other communication channels.
- Responsible for creation and updates of relevant Help Center content (help.netflix.com
) and self-service tooling to ensure customers who seek help will find resolution to the most frequently asked questions
- Leveraging multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and recommendations.
- BS/BA degree required. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 4+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing or Customer Support.
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong user experience focus and experience, preferably with consumer web or related products.
- Experience in working with global teams across different time zones.
- Familiarity with customer service environment a huge plus.
- Desired qualities: Innovative thinking, curious, action oriented, ability to drive improvements, strong relationship builder, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, superior communication skills, highly adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit