Originals Publicity Manager - Nordics & Benelux
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The successful candidate for the Originals Publicity Manager - Nordics & Benelux role will likely:
- Have 7-10 years of experience in a local or international entertainment PR setting - either agency, distributor or TV network - and a familiarity with local festivals and awards space
- Possess a keen understanding of new and traditional media
- Be able & willing to think on an international level
- Be able to understand and comfortably interpret business and technology challenges
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Have excellent media relationships, experience managing agencies and the ability to deal effectively with talent, talent reps, journalists and other media influencers
- Work well across disciplines to execute campaigns
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Pack your bags because domestic and international travel is a requirement
To succeed at Netflix, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to think innovatively - connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
- Succinct Communicator. Great writer and clear talker. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately. Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
- Pragmatic, organized and detailed. Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.
- A smart minimalist. Keeps things simple. Knows that global communications can be made complex---and will resist and prevent that.
- Has a Point of View. An independent thinker willing and able to express and support a point of view.
- Pace moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
- Can change course, be scrappy and get things done within short timeframes.
- Integrity. Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
- An Adult. Is a mature, fully-formed adult with a happy, well balanced life. Is motivated by what is best for Netflix.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director for Rural Program
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Marketing Lead, Corporate Programs
Class Pass, New York
Gateway to Greatness Apprenticeship
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Intercom, San Francisco
Front End Developer, Digital Marketing
JW Player, New York, NY
Strategist, Marketing Solutions
Refinery29, Los Angeles