Senior Software Engineer - Content Platform Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You have experience build distributed and scalable software
- You have build software using Java, Go or similar languages
- You have solid understanding of service oriented architecture and familiarity with microservices architecture
- You have Knowledge of different Data Storage technologies such as Cassandra, Redis, Riak, HBase, RDBMS, Elastic Search, etc.
- You have demonstrated success in partnering with key stakeholders in previous roles
- Communication is your strong suit: in code, in email, and face-to-face.
- You love finding and sharing best practices and driving higher discipline across organizations.
Nice to Have
- Experience with deploying software in cloud
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer (Client, Server, C++)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Technical Advisor (m/f)
Holidaycheck, München, Bottighofen
Software Engineer, Trips
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior QA Specialist
Nortal, Serbia, Belgrade
Workfront, Lehi, Utah
Director of Engineering
Patreon, San Francisco