Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Supporting near-term and long-term P&L forecasts
- Supporting key portions of the company's free cash flow forecast
- Developing insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision-making for senior Netflix management
- Performing financial scenario analysis to support senior management's strategic decision making
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators.
- Prior experience in financial planning & analysis in the entertainment industry, management consulting, investment banking, or Big 4 accounting is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and developing/delivering recommendations based on this analysis.
- The successful candidate must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively autonomously.
- 3 to 6 years of experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Superior proficiency with Excel & complex financial modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of the related accounting guidance preferred
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics, or Mathematics
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
See jobs at Bluecore
Tech Jobs For You
Sr. Corporate FP&A Manager - Technology
Flexport, Dallas, Texas, United States, San Francisco, CA, United S...