Franchise Development Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner with Franchise lead to develop overarching franchise plans for key kids properties and help build IP evaluations for new properties.
- Guide series and film Publishing, Interactive, and Experiential efforts in narrative extensions and strategy
- Develop and drive franchise opportunities, especially annual themes, refreshes and bridge programs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in development of bridge content and kids social strategy to manage lifecycle for franchises.
- Drive integrated planning to track and build company-wide brand initiatives.
- Track and share examples of worldwide best practices in strategy development, marketing and merchandise.
- Develop Franchise Brand Overview & Guidelines; serve as kids brand champion and ambassador to ensure brand accuracy and consistency.
- Brief and collaborate with team to develop specific global tools, including pitch materials, and sizzles.
- Share key marketing materials, pitches, and brand information with global stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-divisional teams to maximize brand campaigns.
- Support business lead in managing franchise activations.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field required
- MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing and/or franchise strategy role
- Understanding of consumer products licensing and retail a must
- Solid understanding of building and executing brand plans
- Solid experience with publishing and interactive a plus
- A+ presenter (verbal & written)
- Technical skills: Strong MAC skills including Keynote. Photoshop or Illustrator, and Office essentials including Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Phenomenal Communication Skills
- Flexible and collaborative
- Ability to drive internal focus around core priorities
- Ability to influence and persuade at all levels of an organization
- Open communicator, team player with interest in finding solutions
- A passion and interest in television/content and studio process worldwide
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Sales Representative T1
The Sourcery, TextMarks
Sr. Global Sourcing Brand Manager
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Digital Communications Manager (Enel X)
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Growth Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations
Lyft, San Francisco, CA