AV Engineer - Design
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Work closely with the team, space planning, and users to define the technical requirements for a space, create designs, and manage the build.
- Research and develop the best video conference experience from the ground up with consideration for scalability and rapid deployment.
- Design and manage the construction and upgrades of screening rooms and lounges to review content, screen for publicity, and show off the Netflix service.
- Work closely with the support team to determine trends and iterate on designs to improve stability.
- Foster the partnership with Google to troubleshoot CFM issues and add features to improve the user experience.
- Periodically assist with events when resources are required.
- Open to international and domestic travel
- Minimum 5 years experience with AV design and deployment, CTS, CTS-D certifications desired.
- Experience designing and building meeting spaces from the ground up including acoustics, lighting, and technology.
- Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms.
- Experience with designing around Chromebox for Meetings.
- Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow
- Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP’s and Dante microphone systems.
- Demonstrated project management experience with large projects.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project needs.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Keyholder Advisor, Heights Mercantile
Warby Parker, Houston, TX
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, San Francisco (Cow Hollow)
Bonobos, San Francisco, CA
sweetgreen, Boston, MA
Customer Experience Specialist
Discord, 444 De Haro St
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Chef de Projet - Outils Service Clients (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris