Senior Software Engineer - Audio Algorithms
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 5+ years experience in software development, with excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Expert in C++ or Java and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and cloud-computing using tools such as Docker, Swagger and AWS.
- Ability to guide multi-faceted projects working with engineers with diverse backgrounds, in multiple teams, and having a variety of skill sets.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiarity of speech processing, audio content analysis, or machine learning applied to audio.
- Development expertise in audio streaming and multimedia frameworks such as ffmpeg, gStreamer, MLT, JACK, CoreAudio, AudioKit or similar.
- Comfortable with the developers’ scaffolding of version control, databases, automated deployment, testing, and continuous integration such as Git, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Elastic and Cassandra.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Web Application Developer
Newsela, New York, NY, Mountain View, CA
Senior Technology Leader (Multiple Platforms)
Paytm Labs, Noida, Bangalore
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Senior Front End Engineer
Class Pass, New York
Sr. Software Engineer, Desktop Engineering
Box, Redwood City, CA