Director of Product Management, Titles and Launches
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Set, communicate, and execute on a vision and strategy
- Mentor and coach a team of senior product managers
- Work with operational and creative teams to roll out products to our talent, studio employees, and agencies
- Instill a culture of hypothesis testing, measurement, and velocity to learn in the product organization
- Deliver and communicate measurable business impact
- Align and influence operational teams to solve business problems
What We’re Looking For
- Proven record of successfully launching products or platforms
- Proven track record of leading and growing PM teams
- Exceptional management skills
- General Manager mentality - interest in the intersection of technology, operations, and business. Ability to mobilize the entire organization towards a common goal
- Ability to prioritize well, and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead large teams of designers, engineers, and business partners
- Ability to communicate well, whether in small group discussions, large-scale presentations, or to executives
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience or education in technology or business domains. An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines, or an MBA, are a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world